Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 - A Year of Blogging


Thanks to my bloggy friend Tracy's suggestion I am participating in this look back... To participate simply post the title or first sentence of your first blog post from each month.  You can also add a favorite picture from each month, even though it doesn't necessarily go with the post.
Here is Tracy's 2012 Year of Blogging, this is her 6th year!!!
 
 
 



MAR - Endometriosos Awareness Month

 
 
 
 
 
 
AUG - Seattle
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 





6 comments:

Kristal said...

What a great year!

Jenn said...

Look how much has changed in a year! From an almost newborn babe to a toddler keeping you in stitches....precious!!! Looking forward to spending next year with you again :)

Angie Vik said...

That's a nice way to wrap up the year. I enjoyed seeing your summary. Your granddaughter is darling.

Mrs. V said...

My baby girl is growing so fast, what a year!

r said...

Lovely to see a year in the life of your blog.

Rosie said...

oops - I pressed the comment button too quick. That's me as 'r' :)

Your grandaughter is growing up so fast and beautiful.